Certifed Natural Skincare

Our 5 minute mask treatments

Our formulas give an intensive boost of antioxidants to supercharge your skin's radiance.

Our natural face masks contain one of our special ingredients below. These ingredients have unique purposes to help your skin in different ways, but will always leave your face feeling fresh and hydrated


Honeysuckle is rich is flavonoids and saponins which are known to reduce oxidative stress. It also improves uneven skin tone and dullness. In our formulas, we combine fermented honeysuckle with hyaluronic acid and fermented olive oil. 

Camelia Sinensis

Camellia Sinensis flower extract is naturally rich in antioxidants to help fight free radicals. In our formula, we combine fermented Camelia Sinensis with fermented olive oil


Mix and create your personalized skincare treatment

Follow these 4 easy steps:

1. Choose your base: cream or mask
2. Place the usual amount of product on your hand
3. Add 1 or 2 drops of Facial Oil depending on your skin's needs
4. Mix and create your personalised product



Our natural face masks

Our natural face masks are made with natural ingredients such as Honeysuckle and Camelia Sinensis which are fermented to enhance their effect. Our anti-aging face mask makes the skin softer and more elastic, visibly reducing wrinkles and fine lines; while our moisturising face mask provides hydration for softer and smoother skin.

What are the benefits of using facial masks?

1. Help your skin look younger

Face masks such as our Face Firming Mask which have hyaluronic acid reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, giving your skin a more youthful appearance.

2. Hydrates your skin

Moisturising face masks hydrate your skin, leaving it softer, smoother, and healthier.

3. To help destress and relax

Using face masks can help you relax and are a great way to switch off after a stressful day. Take 5 minutes to take care of yourself and your skin.

Our natural & vegan face masks

We carefully select natural ingredients that include flowers, oils, and other natural active ingredients which are taken exclusively from plant sources. This allows us to create our vegan formula which uses ingredients that are at least 99.46% of natural origin (the remaining <0.54% are essential ingredients for the preservation and safety of the product).

This means our products are free from silicones, parabens, GMOs, dyes, and ingredients of animal origin. These materials can have a negative effect on your skin, so removing these ingredients leaves us with a more natural face mask that nourishes and hydrates your skin.