How to prevent wrinkles under eyes
Now we know what causes wrinkles under eyes, then will help to establish how to prevent and how to get rid of wrinkles under eyes. Ways to prevent wrinkles can range from having a good skincare routine, to making sure you’re wearing sun cream and drinking water. Here are 7 ways to prevent wrinkles under eyes:
- Sun protection: Protect yourself from sun exposure with a hat and plenty of sunscreen.
- Eat well: Eat lots of fruits and vegetables: this will help ensure that you get another vitamin A, C and E, all of which help your skin form healthy new cells
- Drink enough water: Provide your skin with the hydration that it needs by drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day.
- Adding exfoliation into your skincare routine: Exfoliating the dry skin under your eyes can help to promote the growth of new skin cells.
- Treating allergies: Eye allergies cause the eyes to become red, itchy, tearful and swollen after coming into contact with an irritant or allergen. If you believe that you have an eye allergy, consulting your doctor for advice is a must: eyedrops and antihistamines can provide your eyes with the relief that they need.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes: Making a conscious effort to stop rubbing your eyes will help protect your delicate under-eye skin. Whilst it can be difficult at first to kick the habit, this is a great way to reduce wrinkles under eyes.
- Sleep on your back: Studies have shown that sleeping with your face pressed against the pillow can lead to wrinkles under eyes